Are you looking to spice up your iced latte repertoire? If so, stay with me, because in the rest of this video and vlog we are going to make some super, fun iced lattes and one lemonade that are healthy for you too.
#1 Iced Turmeric Latte
Iced Turmeric Latte Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 tsp Botanica Turmeric Golden Mylk
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
Directions: Whisk or Blend the Ingredients Together and Pour Over Ice
(Note: If you do not have access to Botanica Turmeric Golden Mylk you can blend turmeric, ginger, pepper, cinnamon, vanilla and maple syrup with the non-dairy milk)
#2 Iced Chai Latte
Iced Chai Latte Ingredients
Brew Your Preferred Combination of Chai Tea and Chaga Tea
(I am using Harmonic Arts Chaga Tea and an Herbal Chai Tea)
- 1/2 cup of Chaga/Chai Blend
- 1/2 Cup of nondairy milk
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 dropper full of reishi mushroom Available at Mother Natures Market on Cook Street in Victoria BC or Here
- 1 tbsp Harmonic Arts Sacred Masculine (This blend of herbs and superfoods is designed to combat stress and awaken our compassionate warrior through the energizing and grounding actions of its elements.) Available at Mother Natures Market on Cook Street in Victoria BC or Here
- 1 tsp. Agave nectar, honey or maple syrup
Directions: Brew Tea, let sit overnight until cold. Blend all ingredients together in blender. Pour over ice.
#3 Mermaid Lemonade
This one isn’t a latte at all. But this has quickly become my favourite summer drink. I can’t get enough of it. And even though it is healthy, my husband loves it too!
- 4 cups of filtered water
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp agave nectar (or maple syrup)
- 1/8-1/4 Organika spirulina powder
Directions: Mix all the ingredients together and pour over ice.
Mermaid water is made with the algae spirulina which is a powerful detox. Taken alongside lemon and apple cider vinegar this is going to lower your blood sugar levels and improve the appearance of your skin.
If you made it all the way to the end of the video, give yourself a thumbs up and put, “I love these creative ways of making iced matcha” in the comments
I have a special gift to help you save even more money today: the ultimate guide to taking a wellness yoga staycation retreat right from your home enter your email address below and we will send you a 7 day yoga staycation right to your inbox.