This full length yoga nidra morning meditation will wake up or awaken to the place that already exists in ourselves that can trust in our own intrinsic goodness and see how it lives in others.
Basic goodness being those qualities of presence, wakefulness, compassion, bravery, kindness, luminosity, presence, luminosity, tenderness, insight, wisdom, inner confidence, worthiness, peace, spaciousness, dignity, wholeness and connection that come before the agenda, busy-nes, the strategy and the achievement oriented activity of our days.
Before we speed off into our days, we can slow down and appreciate the freshness of each moment of our precious lives. We can appreciate in these moments of stillness.
Through the techniques offered in yoga nidra we awaken, wake up to sense the presence and wholeness that is revealed.
Once we are aware of this steady force of wakefulness we can always be connecting with it.
When we spend this time in yoga nidra each morning we get to know the unique way that basic goodness is expressed in ourselves and we awaken to the way it is expressed in each living being and we can trust the unfolding of our it in our lives.
Member Audio Download of Yoga Nidra Morning Meditation
Join us in our Membership Community this September for our 30 Day Ayurvedic Morning Routine Challenge
Sign up here for 7 days to better sleep with yoga and I will send you 1 video a day for 7 days with the best of yoga, ayurveda, self massage and pranayama (or breath practices) to help you get the best night’s sleep.
In September 2018 our Members are being supported in their mornings with our Ayurvedic Morning Routine 30 Day Challenge
What you will get with this Month Long Focus in our membership community:
1. Live Classes *with 2 way video* Every Monday to support you in our weekly Ayurvedic Themes
2. Daily Posts from me to support you in our Ayurvedic Practices
3. A Live Yin Yoga Class on Sunday September 16 to support balancing your Ayurvedic Doshas
5. Membership Exclusive Yoga Classes to Balance Your Dosha
4. Daily Yoga Practices to Support you in the Daily Yoga Connection
6. Support for your Dosha in our Stick to Your Mat and On My Mat Today forums
7. Support for your own Dosha Self Care in our Self Care Forum
8. Our book Club Closely follows along with our Week 1 theme
9. Recipes from our Recipe Section to Support Your Dosha in Week 2
10. Support from our Moonstruck Section for Week 1
It is not too late to join in!
Member Link: Click Here
Link to become a member: