6 Modifications for Eagle arms
I need help with my eagle arms! I don’t seem to be able to do this. Can you suggest some modifications?
Thank you for your question. You may be interested in a blog post we did about a year ago on 3 different modifications in eagle’s pose.
Today I will show you 5 different modifications of eagles arms.
- just palms and elbows together
- hook your elbows and just bring the backs of your palms together
- keep your elbows lower and in tighter to your body
- give yourself a hug instead
- hook your right arm underneath your straight left arm (and switch)
- you can use a strap 🙂
You are still going to get the benefits of opening up your shoulders with these modifications which is the intention of eagle’s arms.