Herbal Tea for Anxiety
Hi it’s Melissa and today I am going to introduce you to a new feature on my channel,
Melissa’s Medicinal Teas and Tinctures.
Today I am going to review one of my favourite teas for stress and anxiety Simple Remedies Deep Nerve Tonic Tea.
As we come into the Autumn season vata dosha can be disturbed. Autumn is a season of transition and change and is dry, rough, windy, and erratic, just like vata dosha. According to Ayurvedic medicine, like increases like, so it is a time of year that vata dosha can easily become imbalanced. Those with high vata dosha can easily start to feel anxious, nervous, spacey, confused, on edge, ungrounded, bloating, constipation, and have dry skin.
That is why one of my favourite teas this time of year is Simple Remedies Deep Nerve Tonic
- Holy Basil: relieves stress and anxiety naturally
- St. John’s Wort: treats depression, eases mood swings and eases anxiety
- Skullcap: reduces anxiety and soothes the nervous system
- Lemon Balm: eases anxiety
- Chamomile: calming
- Ginger: warming, improves circulation
- Hops: calms nerves, relieves stress and anxiety
You can make your own or order some from Simple Remedies Herbal Solutions here in Victoria B.C. (click here for their website)
Here is a video where I offer you 3 further tips to ease anxiety