The FLEXIBLE Daily Yogi’s Membership
An adaptable, supportive program with a variety of yoga classes and lengths to meet the changing energy and needs of your day-to-day life with kindness and compassion
Recurring Payment - Cancel Anytime
Best Value - Save $80
Do you plan your yoga practice for your fantasy self?
We tend to plan our daily yoga practice with our fantasy self in mind imagining that we will some day in the future show up every day without pain, illness, injury, interruption, exhaustion, burnout, or emotional dysregulation and complete every 30 day challenge without interruption perfectly.
Things that keep us from our daily yoga practice
Pain - Illness - Injury - Boredom -Overwhelm
Emotional Dysregulation - Perfectionism
What we really need is to offer ourselves warmth and understanding when we are not measuring up to our unrealistic ideals and feel inadequate rather than ignoring our pain or punishing ourselves with self-criticism. Even better is to have the support of a teacher and a community of people just like you who can also offer you warmth and understanding.
This self compassion helps us to see ourselves clearly and supports us in moving towards our intentions and aspirations as we care more fully about ourselves and therefore offer ourselves the kindness of reaching our full potential.
Support to choose what’s best for you in your life
Video library with a variety of yoga class lengths from yin, restorative, qigong yoga fusion, moving mudra flows, and hatha yoga that won’t leave you feeling exhausted
Welcoming you into compassionate community of like-minded yogis that support each other without giving advice
What's inside the Yoga with Melissa Membership Community
- Over 800 yoga classes
- Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Qigong Flow, Ventral Vagus Activation, Five Element Theory, Moving Mudras, Mobility Routines, Hatha Yoga
- Variety of Lengths from: 10 min - 2 hours
Monthly Yoga Calendars
- Monthly themes
- Variety of Classes
- Variety of Class lengths
Daily Yoga Connection
- Theme for the Week
- Yoga Classes from Calendar for each day of the week laid out
- Practice and Discuss Classes from the calendar with yogis from our community
10 Archived Courses
Beginner Yoga Courses (30 Day Yoga Challenge 10 min Classes & 8 Week Beginner Yoga Course with 60 min Classes)
Experienced Yoga Starter Bundle
Five Element Courses (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water)
How to Have a Daily Yoga Practice You Love
Finding Time for Yoga Course
Mindful Eating Course
Over 20 Archived Retreats
- 1 Day Retreats such as: Summer Solstice, Winter Solstice
- 2 Day Retreats: Winter Retreat Conserve Your Energy,
- 3 Day Retreats such as: Mindful Compassion in Relationships,
- 4 Day Retreats: Earth Element Retreat
- 5 Day Retreat: Transition into the New Year Retreat
- 6 Day Retreats: Fire Element Retreat, Transition into the New Year Retreats
2 Live Events/Months
YinDulgence or Monthly Yoga Masterclass (1.5 hour yoga class with opportunity to get feedback, guidance and support for your yoga practice)
Monthly Yoga Reset (1 hour to share in guided meditation and intention for following month with opportunity to get feedback, guidance and support for your yoga practice)
My life has changed...
From the moment my son gifted me a year of membership in your community, my life has started to change. I have started to understand and accept my anxiety. I have gradually started to release stress and tensions that it causes. Live classes have helped me in interaction with other people. Your Dharma talks are always enlightening and educative. I’ve become a steadier, calmer person. Your teachings and available materials in the membership community have increased the quality of my life. My self-esteem has risen and I became a happier person overall.
Tatijana // Community Member
I have learned so much...
I was having pain issues with my feet, psoas, neck, shoulder and arms for over 2 years. I had gone to chiropractors. It was getting quite expensive. I watched and did your free yoga classes on you tube for quite some time. It helped a great deal. That's when I decided to join your membership community. I have learned so much and I feel it is keeping my body fluid, flexible and strong in a gentle way. I continue to learn ways to release stress by meditation. You have turned me on to books, poems, teachings, fascia, and your lovely hometown. I love Tim's videos & photography. You are so inspirational. Thank you.
Tina // Community Member
We won't just overwhelm you with thousands of classes. Our physical and mental health is dependent upon the community that social connection offers. We offer improved mental health and personal transformation through the support of community.
Many membership communities do not have a proven track record.Our membership community has been running with a dedicated community of members since 2011. I have been teaching yoga since 2002. I have been teaching on YouTube since 2009. I have over a decade of teaching post secondary education.
We stay connected to your practice needs with monthly live classes, weekly curated options for beginner, intermediate and advanced students, weekly curated yoga classes, book club, moon phases, and mentorship from Melissa.
What inspired me to build this membership community in 2011
Dr. Melissa West
When I first discovered yoga in 1996, I fell in love with the idea that each person has basic goodness or basic virtue.
I was going to practice yoga until I truly felt this within every fiber of my physical, mental, emotional, energetic and spiritual body.
Because I have lived with chronic migraines since 2012 (and probably in some form since my childhood) I am particularly skilled and compassionate at supporting others in meeting themselves exactly as they are each day on their yoga mat (not their fantasy, idealized version of themselves.
Additionally, I have a Ph.D. in communications and cultural studies and I taught in a University setting for over ten years so I can take complex topics and communicate them simply. I have experience creating curriculum for and educating adults.
My yoga training was first with Esther Myers in Toronto with a focus on breathing, grounding and spinal elongation. I did my formal training with Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy, a holistic and integrative approach to yoga therapy bridging the gap between yoga and talk-therapy, which provided the groundwork for my present teachings with polyvagal theory and the ventral vagus nerve.
My forthcoming book, The Elemental Self: Five Element Yin Yoga, is a contribution to both the fields of Yin Yoga and Five Element Theory. This theory allows us to explore our interconnection with nature as the seasons cycle through their continuous transitions, we too can explore those corresponding changes within our own being.
Our community is for you if:
- you are interested in DEEP DIVE into the teachings; in our live Yin Yoga classes, advanced courses about Buddhist philosophy, Taoist philosophy, and the philosophy behind Traditional Chinese Medicine
- you are looking for the SUPPORT from a teacher who is invested in helping you connect with your deepest, truest, most authentic Self
- you are interested in letting go of aggressively pushing yourself endlessly to achievement, goal focused life even then it comes to your yoga. We are all about letting go of the tension in our physical, mental, emotional and energetic bodies and opening to our lives as they unfold
- you are interested in cultivating yin and mindfully harnessing your yang energy; in other words, entering into the interior space of rest, refuge, surrender, acceptance where the well is filled so that you may act with clarity and discernment in the world
- you have a computer, laptop, tablet or phone with audio and video camera and good internet connection, that way you will be able to join our live classes, stream and download our videos
Our community is NOT for you if:
- you are looking for weight loss, an exercise program, or an aesthetic practice so you can post pictures of yourself in impressive yoga poses on Instagram; we are about developing an internal practice and transformation from the inside out
- you are looking for a quick fix, dramatic improvement in one session or an amazing experience of transformation; I help see you through lasting integrated change
- you are a lone ranger; we are a community, a sangha, we support each other in our daily yoga practice on and off our mats,
- you struggle with everything computers or you have a clunker dinosaur of a computer or no internet connection; because this is an online community we want you to be able to find things and communicate easily on our platform, if you struggle in other computer mediated technologies, you will most likely struggle here too
This all sounds great, but I don’t have the time to commit to what you are offering
From the moment you enter our community we support you with prioritizing your own self care in the context of a real life. From our starter bundle which provides the tools for flexible planning and contingency plans for your yoga practice, to the wide variety of yoga styles from restorative, yin, yoga nidra to hatha depending on your energy level, to the different length classes depending on how much time you have, we have you covered. The monthly yoga resets allow you to reconnect with your yoga intentions each month.
I’m concerned about the $ cost $
I will let our members handle this objection because I know we are too cheap for the incredible value we offer. The yearly membership pays for itself if you do just one of our courses.
What’s the difference between what is inside the membership (paid content) and the free videos I can get on YouTube
Is it Hard to Cancel?
Not at all. In the top right-hand corner, hover your mouse where it says “login/logout,” and “account” should show up below “login.” Click on account. Then click on “subscriptions,” and from there you can click “cancel” or make a change to the type of account you have.
How does the billing work?
You are charged on the day you sign up. If you sign up for a quarterly subscription, you will automatically be charged 3 months later. If you sign up for a yearly subscription, you will automatically be charged 12 months later. Any billing questions, email Tim firstname.lastname@example.org
What should I do if I want to upgrade from a quarterly to a yearly account?
Inside your account is a simple "upgrade" button. Click on it and all the work is done for you.
I’m afraid I'm not going to fit in
What if I have special needs, injuries, illness, and need modifications?
What kind of support is available in the membership community?
I’m afraid I won’t be consistent in an online yoga community
Afraid I’m going to have to journal
Journaling is completely optional
Afraid I’m going to have to get involved in the community
We have loads of members that never get involved in the community side of things, who stay permanently in the video library
Afraid I’m not going to be able to find my way around
We have a road map, starter bundles, video tours, help, tech support, a community manager who is available to support you, and Melissa and Tim are in the membership community daily. Other members are also willing to give you a hand. We have you covered.
The Video Library is:
- Organized into courses
- Easy to Navigate
- Bookmark Your Favorites
- All Levels, Modifications offered
- Won’t Leave you Feeling Exhausted
Recurring Payment - Cancel Anytime
Best Value - Save $80
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Copyright 2022, Dr. Melissa West