Do you suffer from constipation?
Hi I’m Melissa from Yoga with Melissa. I offer Real Yoga for Real People. We are all about connection. Connection with a teacher and teachings that allow you to connect with your True Self and to a community of people who support each other on a genuine path of spiritual transformation.
If you are new here be sure to subscribe and turn on notifications. I put out a new video like this every Wednesday at 9 am PT. If you like this video, give it a thumbs up and let me know what you like about it in the comments.
You may be experiencing constipation if you are passing less than 3 stools a week, have lumpy or hard stools, are straining to have a bowel movement, feel as though you can´t completely empty the stool from your rectum or feel as though there is a blockage that is preventing your bowel movements.
Constipation is painful and uncomfortable that is why I am going to show you a super simple self-massage for constipation today.
But first, if you are looking for ongoing support for constipation, I highly recommend our membership community. We have several yoga classes for digestion in our membership community including:
- Yoga for Digestion
- Restorative Yoga for Digestion
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Class for Your Small Intestines
- And Yoga for Summer which focuses on your Small Intestines
So let´s get to that self-massage for constipation.
1. Rub your hands together and warm them.
2. Place one hand on top of the other and rub your abdomen in a large circle.
3. Start on the right side and rub in a clockwise circle.
4. This will move the energy in the large intestine and relieve constipation.
That´s it! A super easy self-massage for constipation.
What are your best advice for relieving constipation? Let me know in the comments. If you liked this video, give it a thumbs up. Subscribe and turn on notifications. I put out new videos like this every Wednesday at 9 am PT.
Thanks for watching.