Abdominal Self-Massage for Constipation
Abdominal massage is one of the best ways to solve constipation. You can do it right before you go to bed and right after you wake up in the morning. Usually you will feel the need to clear your bowels after doing this abdominal self-massage for constipation.
1. Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor
2. Rub your hands together until they are warm
3. Take your first two fingers (index and middle) and make clockwise circles around your navel
4. Now massage your large intestine. Start from the bottom right hand side, go across the top and then go down the bottom left side. Circline 9-18 times as you move up, across and down. If you find a painful spot or knot, spend more time there.
5. To massage your small intestines, come into the area inside of the large intestines. Now make small circles in this inner circle 3-9 times as you circle back into the navel.
6. If you feel a big lump while you are doing the massage at bedtime, put your palm over it and sleep with it there until morning. This will soften the knot, release pain and allow you to release your bowels more easily the next morning.
Purchase Sesame Oil for Your Self Massage for Constipation from:
(Amazon are affiliate links where I earn a small percentage if you choose to purchase)
Jubel https://www.jubelnaturals.ca/products/serenity-massage-oil (as shown in video)